Thursday, April 16, 2015

Cafe Corner - Is it true dear Sue?







Is it true, dear Sue?   
Are there two?         
I shouldn't like to come
For fear of joggling Him!
If I could shut him up
In a Coffee Cup,
Or tie him to a pin
Till I got in --
Or make him fast
To "Toby's" fist --
Hist! Whist! I'd come!








Emily Dickinson - American Poet - b.1830  d.1886. Known for her reclusiveness Emily Dickinson brought to life a series of friendships revolving around a world of letters and correspondences but never would she venture to meet people beyond her local community. Raised in her family's house in Amherst, Massachusetts, New England, she spend her life uniquely from life to death and lived her own distant world through her very own lively letters and insightful poetry.



Reflection on poetry and a cup of coffee to soothe the soul...

A world of coffee, thoughts and remembrances

by

Pieter Bergli, cafe enthusiast and narrator.

My Art Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment